The management system plays a very vital role in every domain. The management can be categorized into different types like: flight management system, cash management system, hr management system, management information systems etc. Each and every system helps the people in carrying out the process very easily and that is why they are built. They make the users comfortable with the way the work process is carried out. The following are the different types of management systems and their explanations:
Flight management system:
These kinds of systems are very helpful; for the pilots and they help to check a flight’s speed control, plan, navigation control etc. It can be used by every aircraft and without this; a pilot will not be able to do anything. The most important parts of the system are PFD, EICAS, MCP, ND, FMS/CDU etc. The PFD (Primary Flight Display) has altitude indicators, air speed control systems etc. It acts as a great tool for controlling the speed, altitude, heading etc. The MCP (Mode Control Panel) helps in controlling the speed, heading, vertical speed, altitude, vertical and lateral navigations etc. The ND (Navigation Display) helps a pilot in displaying the location with the help of a map, wind speed, wind direction etc.
Cash management system: This system helps you in achieving great profits. One has to know the strategies of running a business in a proper way. This system acts as a fuel in “asset vehicle” and helps you to track the lost sales, bank charges, late payments, business growth etc. There are 6 stages involved in this system which are as follows:
- Cash generation: This generally includes the cash generating processes. We need to benchmark the profits.
- Cash accountancy: This stage means the “ascertaining sales”. It involves services to be exchanged with the help of cash.
- Cash Expenditure: This helps to finance business or project operations.
- Cash Receipts: This is the stage which helps to lessen the debt that is owed on us. It will help to systemize the activity and lessens the time.
- Managing debtors: This stage helps in managing all the debts. If this is maintained properly, then one can have good profits.
- Cash retention or reinvestment: This stage will help the business in carrying out the plans effectively. When there is a lack of proper plan made by the business, then there would be a lack of proper reinvestment or retention.
HR management system: This system helps a HR in a lot of ways. It carries out all the day to day activities efficiently with the help of technology. There would be heavy workloads on the HR each day and this can be of great help. It helps in managing the process of recruitment, appraisal, incentives, evaluation, payroll etc. Generally these things are all paper based but with such sometimes today, it can be very useful and lessens the time. This piece of software is very useful for small as well as large organizations in managing the employee database, salary details, employee skills, records, confidential files etc. It makes the HR to work in a very easy way. The software developers have created different modules for payroll, recruitment, attendance, work timings, appraisal, resume managing etc in order to make it user friendly. Each module functions in a unique way and finishes the task in less time. The only process which an HR must do is to collect the data from employees regarding the work time, attendance, performance, day to day work etc and fill it in the different modules. The rest of the things will be evaluated by the software. This saves a lot of time of a hr and enhances speed in the work.